Click any of the Frequently Asked Questions below for an answer.
Q: When was Stevenson founded?
Stevenson was founded in 1947 by the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur in the beautiful Greenspring Valley of Baltimore County, Maryland. The University became an independent institution in 1967 and we went co-educational in 1972. In 1985, Stevenson offered its first bachelor’s degree in paralegal studies. Today we offer more than 20 bachelor's degrees and four master's degree programs. MORE>>